By ordering services from Focuzz you agree to the following Service Agreement. We Hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together!
Focuzz is an independent contractor and not an employee of the client.
Focuzz will provide the photography, 3D Matterport Virtual Tour, floor plan creation, you specify and if applicable, your clients (“Homeowners”) and certain third parties as follows:
This service agreement is a limited license photo release.
Images delivered are licensed to the “licensee” for:
-The purpose of listing a property only.
-Term of the listing, not to exceed 1 year*
-A (1) primary photo can be used for an unlimited duration and for additional “sold” marketing materials.
-Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property.
-Builders, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact Focuzz directly for licensing and fees. In addition to payment a property release must be obtained from the homeowner by that third party.
– For image integrity, and quality control we ask that Images not be altered once delivered. Image editing will be done by Focuzz, fees may apply.
– Please contact us for an additional release for any/all printed publications. Fees may apply.
– Photo credit must be given to Focuzz when used on any and all social media sites
– Images cannot/will not be made available to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing.
-With an active paid hosting plan virtual tours will remain active. Terms of which will be the same as above
– The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder of the image.
– Focuzz retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken.
– Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
– Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
Floor Plan policy:
– All Interactive Floor Plans, Interactive Site Plans, and Schematic Floor Plans are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to convey the concept and vision for the property / apartments / houses. Measurements are calculated using ‘Gross Internal Area’. Client or Buyer is to verify measurements.
– They are for guidance only and plans may alter as work progresses and do not necessarily represent a true and accurate depiction of the finished product and specification may vary.
– Floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed layout only. All images and dimensions are not intended to form part any contract or warranty.
– Home sellers/buyers may request a copy of the photos from the photographer only.
– We will supply images to the homeowner in a “owner media link”. Fees and licenses will apply. Call for details.
To ensure the best results of the photo shoot please be sure the home is ready prior to the scheduled shoot time. We work on a set time schedule for every shoot.
– It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that the listing is ready for the services to be produced at the arranged time.
– For liability Focuzz does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of furniture.
– The homeowner shall ensure that there are no hazards to the photographer’s safety.
– The photographer will work with agents and/homeowners with regard to pets, but the photographer is not responsible for pets. If pets will be an issue please make a note of it when you order services.
– We will be photographing the entire home. We don’t include attics, crawl spaces, utility rooms or closets, but if you would like those included please let us know prior to the shoot.
Focuzz understands that homes may not be ready for shooting as expected.
– It is the responsibility of the agent to inform us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
– A photo session that is rescheduled or canceled after 8pm the day before will be charged a 25% rescheduling fee.
– Once a photographer has arrived at a property, the order may be canceled, however there will be no refund.
– Reschedules will be subject to the photographer’s availability.
– There will be times services cannot be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the decision about shooting is up to the agent. If the agent chooses to proceed with photography we will provide the best images we can. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
– No reschedule fee will be charged in the event of bad weather.
– Reschedules will be subject to availability.
– 50% Payment will be required prior to delivery or release of images.
– The photo release is not authorized until payment is received in full.
– Failure to pay for the images will result in a copyright infringement. You will be asked to remove the image from any electronic or printed form of advertisement. Failure to stop using them will result in legal action.
If the 3D tour is used by anyone to acquire the layout of a Business, Residence, or any other Scanned Property, Craig Bliss, LLC d/b/a Focuzz will not be held liable for any action or theft due to the 3D Model. These Models are posted online & to the MLS & any other outlet by the Client & Craig Bliss, LLC d/b/a Focuzz for use in Marketing both the Property and the Services provided. Client or Owner of said property can submit for the shutdown of model.
*Unless otherwise noted and agreed to in writing
ALL QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND CONCERNS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO firstname.lastname@example.org (Updated August 1, 2020)